Monday 17 March 2014

Shailene Woodley Says George Clooney Is Like Her 'Second Dad'

(Getty Images)

Shailene Woodley says her The Descendants co-star George Clooney is “like my second dad,” noting, “He’s got my back.”

In an interview about her upcoming film Divergent, Woodley adds of Clooney, “I’ve never met somebody in the industry who’s more grateful, who pays it forward without talking about it in the press or speaking about it to anyone else. That to me was the best advice, just learning through his actions.”

RELATED – WATCH Divergent Trailer!

The 22-year-old actress, who recently slammed Twilight and also explained why she turned down Fifty Shades of Grey, tells the Chicago Sun-Times’ Sunday magazine Splash how she stays happy and positive.

I wake up every morning and I sing, ‘Good morning, good morning!’ It’s a good way to start the day, you know?” says Woodley, offering “Life is about fun, laughter and being the best person you could possibly be. It’s too short, it’s too fleeting, nothing matters. To take anything too seriously takes a toll.. I really think laughter is the key to longevity. Obviously it’s important to eat healthy and have a healthy lifestyle, but laughter, kindness, happiness — those are the keys right there, man.”

Woodley also tells the magazine, “My favorite things in the world are eating and being physically active, which go really well together. I love to hike or bike or swim or work out or do anything physical, and then I love to eat, whether it’s cooking with friends, by myself, going to a restaurant, going to a friend’s house for dinner. Food, food, food, can’t get enough.”

You’ll recall, when the actress appeared last week on “The Tonight Show,” the herbalism enthusiast brought Jimmy Fallon a very interestingly shaped horseradish.

What do you think of Woodley’s interview with Splash magazine?

PHOTOS – Shailene + More Body Image Heroes – SEE HERE!

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics Clicky